Sunday, December 31, 2006

Somali Muslims Getting Pounded

Ethiopian forces don't have Bill Clinton to pull them out before the task is complete. They are putting a hurting on the Somali Muslims. This affords the Somali Muslims the opportunity to display the fact that they are as crazy as Muslims in most other regions according to this article.

“My fighters will defeat the Ethiopians forces,” Sheik Ahmed Mohamed Islan, the
head of the Islamic movement in the Kismayo region told The Associated
Press.
“Even if we are defeated we will start an insurgency. We will kill
every Somali that supports the government and Ethiopians.”


There you go. They will kill their own brothers and sisters if they support an effort and a government that promotes tolerance and personal and religious freedom. I guess that blows up the "Islam is a religion of peace" crap.

Just an observation.

2 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Ol' BC said...

Very little. I have read a few pretty well researched accounts like http://euroyank.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_euroyank_archive.html#114897264156198258.

I actually found the inital posts I read by this guy a little slanted towards Islam. He e-mailed me after a comment I made and directed me to some posts he researched at length to show that he actually tries to balance his writings truthfully. Worth reading.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Ol' BC said...

I would have to agree that most are content not to blow things up, but when pressed a sizable percentage will support those who blow things up. Therein lies a big problem with the Islamic leaders.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home