Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hillary Clinton. . .A Drag?

After a nice few days in Key West enjoying Lobsterfest and celebrating Mrs. BC's birthday, I returned to find this interesting piece. Will Hitlerary drag down other candidates. I feel pretty sure that in most parts of the country she will.



"I'm not sure it would be fatal in Indiana, but she would be a drag" on many
candidates, said Democratic state Rep. Dave Crooks of Washington, Ind.


Not only in Indiana, pal. All over the country.

The chairman of a Midwest state party called Clinton a nightmare for
congressional and state legislative candidates.


It wouldn't take a party chairman to know that. Ol' BC could have told you.

Just a thought.

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Col. Hogan said...

It won't take Hillary to drag down other candidates, as far as I can tell. Most Congressfools should not be reelected, for reasons each of their constituents already know.

I'll never understand why so many of these obviously worthless people get reelected every term.

Not with any help from me.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Texas Truth said...

She will implode (I hope). I wonder when the other lib-dems will srat lining up behind her?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home