Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What A Question!

La Shawn Barber posed this question. Wow, what a dandy.

If a significant number of women begin choosing to abort their babies
because doctors discovered a “gay gene,” would your stance on the “right to
choose” change or shift in any way? Would the number of women killing these
“defective” babies make a difference? Is one potentially gay dead baby too
many?

This of course was directed to abortion supporting liberals and homosexuals. Wouldn't it be nice to be on the sidelines of this debate?

Just a thought.

6 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Ol' BC said...

No, not the ultra conservatives. A life is a life is a life. They would just try to raise the child to be hetero and instill good values.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Col. Hogan said...

While I'd never be either pro- or anti-abortion per se, although government should stay the f**k out of it, the real problem with abortion is the psychological difficulties the poor woman will suffer for the rest of her life.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Col. Hogan said...

See, this is what happens when irrational people get their hands on a keyboard.

Please stay away from firearms and sharp objects.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Col. Hogan said...

The only opinion I have about abortion is: I ain't gonna have one. I'll let everyone else make their own decision. None of my business.

When you get over the idea that you have to control others, you'll find yourself naturally using fewer disgusting epithets.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Col. Hogan said...

I apologise, Loin. I expressed an opinion. I get hammered by an uncouth lout of limited vocabulary (thyself, O tough guy who'll never deserve the title, "Sir")

I still think that the worst consequences of abortion are psychological. I recall an exchange in a Star Trek episode, in which Jordy (the blind guy) was asked if he'd have preferred to have been aborted, as a defective baby. You can guess the answer.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Curt Purcell said...

I wonder how dandy you'll think this question is once you've read my answer. Let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home