Monday, September 18, 2006

One Problem With The Press

That problem would be.....well, let's put it this way. Disregard for the facts should they be unfavorable to the left.

Here's an example. All this guy did was write a screenplay. Along the way he tried to give accurate portrayals in substance in "The Path To 9/11."

In July a reporter asked if I had ever been ethnically profiled. I happily
replied, "No." I can no longer say that. The L.A. Times, for one, characterized
me by race, religion, ethnicity, country-of-origin and political
leanings--wrongly on four of five counts. To them I was an Iranian-American
politically conservative Muslim. It is perhaps irrelevant in our brave new world
of journalism that I was born in Boulder, Colo. I am not a Muslim or
practitioner of any religion, nor am I a political conservative.
What am I? I
am, most devoutly, an American. I asked the reporter if this kind of labeling
was a new policy for the paper. He had no response.


Amazing isn't it? The left leaning media has such little regard for facts.

Just an observation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home