Monday, December 04, 2006

Gwyneth Paltrow Flip Flops

"I felt so upset to be completely misconstrued and I never, ever would have said
that," says the 34-year-old Oscar winner. "I definitely did not say that I think
the British are more intelligent and civilized than Americans. I am a New York
girl, that's how I always think of myself and see myself."

This article points to a bit of spin. Not exactly the same as

'I love the English lifestyle, it's not as capitalistic as America.
'People
don’t talk about workand money, they talk about interesting things at dinner.


that this U.K. article quotes. Spin? Perhaps. The article goes on and quotes

I like living here because I don't fit into the bad side of American psychology.
The British are much more intelligent and civilised than the Americans.'


Spin? Looking more that way. Not really, I guess. More like just lying.

Just an observation.

3 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger RightWingRocker said...

Laugh it up, Ol' BC.

It's always funny when a liberal, regardless of insignificance, comes forward with foolishness like this!

RWR
www.rightwingrocker.com

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Ol' BC said...

Hey, Beef, it in the news. Just seemed odd - the way it was reported. I'm with you on the caring what she thinks. We're all allowed. Slow news day? Perhaps.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Ol' BC said...

It was easy. But, I was tired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home