Monday, January 01, 2007

Send A Clear Message

According to Mohammed at Iraq The Model, this is critical to wrong interpretations by extremists being reduced or eliminated.

To put it simply; saying that a policy that aims at ridding the world of regimes
and criminals such as Saddam, al-Qaeda, Ahmadinejad or Assad is a wrong policy
that breeds extremism is utterly stupid.I personally do not think that America
changed its policy from victory to exit but I see that it hasn't been good at
expressing its intentions nor sending the right signals, and when I say right I
mean clear even to those who have a problem understanding things.

Mohammed has quite a perspective on the situation in Iraq. I have referenced him before and this post seems right on as well.

h/t Tom Bowler .

Just an observation.

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger RightWingRocker said...

Mohammed and his brother Omar have probably the clearest and most reasonable perspectives on the war of anyone I know.

RWR
www.rightwingrocker.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home