Thursday, April 14, 2005

Baseball Bat Murder

What a sad sad story. A 13 year old murders another youth league baseball player following a game in California. I know things are a little different out there, but c'mon. I played ball at various levels and never thought beating someone to death because we lost a game. You can read the story here. I normally am one for charging murderers as adults, but in this case I'm just not sure that would be best. It can't happen anyway in California.

The district attorney spokeswoman declined to say what may have prompted
the attack or to provide details about the allegations. The Los Angeles County
Sheriff's Department, which investigated the incident, also declined comment.

I do find it somewhat odd that nobody is talking out there. Let me hazard a guess. How about violent video games or maybe bad parenting? What about no parenting?

Nobody's talking.

Just an observation.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember Martinsville!!??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home