Wednesday, April 20, 2005

MSM Bludgeoning Benny Already

Ol' BC just listened to a CBS news report that absolutely ripped Pope Benedict XVI from top to bottom. Apparently, Benny is going to be a stand up Pope, one the church can be proud of.
How else can one explain MSM's disdain.

RWR gets it. (see comments of post below.)

The very intuitive Sorreli gets it.(see comments of post below.)

And Ol' BC gets it. The MSM and all the "progressive" Catholics have a different agenda. Here's hoping Benny has backbone( or other body parts of significance). So far so good.

The Baron gets it. (see this post)

I'm still observing.

2 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was watching CNN yesterday (I know, that was my first mistake), and they kept featuring liberals and liberal catholics lamenting Benedict XVI for being too conservative. CNN (and later Chris Matthews, when I flipped channels) devoted a tremendous amount of time and energy into the lamentations of liberals.

Which made me wonder: Would they be devoting this much time and energy to upset convervatives and convervative catholics if a liberal pontiff had been selected?

I doubt it - but that's just me...

Baron

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger RightWingRocker said...

Baron,

There wouldn't have been a liberal pontiff. That whole scene was a bunch of grandstanding.

By anyone's standards in the MSM, even the most liberal pope would be extremely conservative. I'm not as conservative as ol' Benny, and the MSM would scream "right wing extremist" if any of them read my blog.

What did they think the conclave was going to do? Elect a pro-abortion woman-ordaining leftie as the leader of the CATHOLIC CHURCH? HA! Fat chance.

These liberals knew exactly what they were going to get from the beginning. No one had any doubt as to what was going to happen. If it wasn't Benny, it would have been someone else they disapprove of. It doesn't take a genius to see that.

RWR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home