Thursday, July 20, 2006

Rudy (not the movie) In '08

Why? Very simple. The MSM likes him. He's electable. However, he's not the conservatives choice, but he may come around enough to keep them turning out. If he can, he'll win.

Here's one who thinks Rudy is it.

When crisis hits, Americans want a president who’s on the scene, someone
who runs to the fire, tells us what he sees and what we need to do about it. We
don’t want a president who needs to be briefed on the basics from some remote
locale. Bottom line: The cowboy is out; the sheriff is in.
Enter Rudy
Giuliani.

There you go. By an MSM guy.

Just an observation.

4 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger RightWingRocker said...

I'd have to hold my nose to vote for Rudy.

I think he'd be a great commander-in-chief, but he's as bad as a donk on the domestic side. Why do you thik the MSM likes him so much?

RWR
www.rightwingrocker.com

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Ol' BC said...

That's why.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Col. Hogan said...

He can't get my vote.

The only Republican I know of who might be able to get my vote is Newt. There's a lot I don't like about him, but there's more that I do.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Ol' BC said...

There is a good chance it could come down to the lesser of the evils again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home