Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Another Idiot Identifies Himself

As I sit and watch the Alito hearings, I see that another nut has surfaced. Senator Kohl of Wisconsin, please stand up! The normal nuts proved themselves once again (i.e. Leahy, Kennedy, Feinstein, Biden), but Kohl struck me as way out there. He just came out and said that if the law didn't provide for the desired outcome, shouldn't you make it the outcome anyway? Wow!


Now he's addressing Feinstein's questions on the Commerce Clause. This is the most important issue facing the nation. MOST people really don't care about Roe. Feinstein didn't seem to make much headway. Now she's back to Roe to pacify her base.

Anyway, Admiral Kennedy has absolutely lost it or he was drunker than Otis Campbell!

More later.

Just an observation.

2 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Col. Hogan said...

To the extent that I watched/listened to this spectacle, I'm both amazed and not amazed at how much the leftist senators blathered on, and how few intelligent questions were asked.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Ol' BC said...

Isn't it amazing? I think they realize they are going to gain seats in '06.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home