Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fred Withdraws From Race

Fred Thompson ended his presidential aspirations today according to this article. Ol' BC hates this as Fred was clearly the most committed to tax cuts and government's responsibility to adhere to the constitution.

"I hope that my country and my party have benefited from our having made this
effort," Thompson said. "Jeri and I will always be grateful for the
encouragement and friendship of so many wonderful people."


Time will tell. I do think had he hung in there a little longer and continued to preach what is correct he may have been more of a benefit to the country and his party. For now, the search for someone who will be committed to tax cuts, economic growth, job creation, government restraint and no citizenship for illegal aliens continues. Stay tuned. Messages could change a little as the campaign continues.

Just a thought.

1 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger RightWingRocker said...

Doesn't matter one iota to me, Ol' BC.

He's on the ballot for the primary and I live in a state with elections basically rigged for the Donk.

Might as well just write in the name of the best man for the job: Fred Thompson.

RWR
www.rightwingrocker.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home